- Lucy - discusses the school board’s choice to hire Adam Bunting. Also the Galapagos trip had a close vote but is going to happen.
- Nathan made an app - a way to receive announcements electronically. Events come out moment by moment in a news stream. Nathan is working on an update to subscribe to clubs and events so you will get an alert whenever something involving that club/event is posted.
- Kyle presents the design group t-shirt design. “We get up early so you don’t have to.”
- Letter from social studies department - no homework over break, but student council members should set a good example by trying their best in classes through the end of the year. Send an email blast to general CVU students to encourage them to continue to do well.
- Charlie, kindness awareness week - Sign ups for the week after the week after break. Some days will need extra help because of Redhawk Radio (Monday and Friday).
- Senior Service Day Kickoff meeting - the day right after break is tough because there are a lot of school trips. Friday is not an option because of the mock trial.
- Mid Spring’s Night Dream - AlC + others have requested team danced. Schedule 5-6:30: Activities, 6:30-7: Dances, 8 Freshman Dance.